Wednesday, March 31, 2010

WoW Wonderful Finds Wednesday!

I know the Internet is HUGE... I am on etsy.com (as well as numerous others) and it seems endless. Finding something just right can get stressful. I am here to help reduce the stress.
So finding great items and at a great price is what I have found for you!

I started off with a wonderful team (CIC) but now I am finding other great deals and items too. I am on many sites so let me do the work for you.
The CIC Team are in Alphbetical order- I like organization- lol

If you would like a item that is beautiful as well as functional these shops are for you!


My first wonderful shop is a great CIC Team Member- RachaelsGarden- Birdhouses, Prints or Ornaments this one is for you!


How cute would this look in your yard. Not only look good but functional so a wonderful bird family could move in too! Look at all the detail on these birdhouses! Yes, this CIC member can do custom work. Just send her a convo to see.

I have had my eye on this one. It gets sold then I see another... Wow how cute would this look in your childs bathroom! This is just ONE of my favorites in this shop!

This would be so wonderful for the children is school sports! Yes, again she can do custom ornaments! This would be a keeper until they have their own kids. Beautiful.

This shops name may sound familiar. You may have seen her on Twitter or even her Blog 


My next wonderful shop I found is one i have been a fan of for a long time now- WhatsHerName- I love her shop name as well as items in her shop! This shop has beautiful hair accessories, aromatherapy, cards by her son & MORE!

These are just a few of my favorite very affordable items!

Look at this beautiful hairbow. I can tell you from experience that YES these yo-yo's and hair clips DO stay in your hair. I have thick and heavy hair and I LOVE my NSCU's yo-yo's! You can too. With these prices you can buy one for you and one for everyone in your family!

Yes I have some of these too. I have had bath salts (which were wonderful) and a great herbal tea bag. I still have this. Instead of making tea with it I use it when I feel stressed. Smelling the mint really calms me and peps me up.

These wonderful cards are created by the sellers youngest son. He is a wonderful young man. He has "abilities and disabilities" and loves to create the great looking cards for many occassions!

You may also know WhatsHerName from Twitter or even Face Book


Now for my last wonderful shop with Great items, another CIC Team Member~ SoapyBlessings- This shop has some wonderfully FUN soaps! Fresh & Fruity, Oriental & Spicy and Earthy & Fresh are just a few that can be found here.

Not only does this soap have a fun and crazy name but is a double duty soap! This is just one of the Fresh & Fruity Soaps for you to choose from!

This would make a wonderful Bridal soap or for any occassion! Wonderful combination of  warm, exotic, sensual. If you like this one there are some more where I found this.

 
I love aromatherapy and I love this soap. Cucumber really gives me a fresh energized feeling. This is perfect for not just the guest bathroom but the whole house! Also there are some great sales going on in this shop right now!

Yes, you probably do know this shop from Twitter and/or Face Book

I hope you enjoyed these WoW Wonderful Wednesday Finds! If you are looking for something special, please let me know and I will see if I can find it for you.
Enjoy!

Share

0 Comments: