Monday, September 20, 2010

CandleGuy821 Welcomes you Home

Welcome Home Candle

Written by Donald, the Candleguy

Welcome Home scented natural palm

wax pillar candle

Welcome Home, at first I thought, "what an odd name for
a candle fragrance".

The fragrance description changed my mind; toasted
graham crackers, vanilla frosting, creamy caramel, and
juicy raisins. While growing up, these are some of the
things I remember about coming home, my favorite
treats.
I was probably no different than any other kid. On a
cool day after school, I would come home to some
graham crackers and a glass of milk. Then there
were the special times when my mother baked a
cake and frosted it with vanilla butter cream
frosting. On those days when I opened the
door the smell of baking would say
"Welcome Home". It might be a vanilla, chocolate
or spice cake with juicy raisins, but always the
frosting was vanilla butter cream.
with this wonderful fragrance that smells like
graham crackers, vanilla frosting, creamy
caramel, and juicy raisins, says
"Welcome Home" with or without the glass of milk.

Share

0 Comments: