Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vote for your Favorite Flower....

May Monthly Challenge!

Share
Hello everyone! 
Happy I'm on time this month? Hahaha! 
Before I get to the May Challenge, I am going to talk a bit about the new changes to the challenge. 
We have decided to try out something different that, hopefully, will increase team participation. For this challenge, I am happy to say, that we had a lot of participation and I hope that with the change we get even more! So, what is the new change that will get more people involved? We are now combining 2 months into one challenge; the Bimonthly Challenge. June and July both have the same theme (Weddings and Romance) and the due date for the entries is July 31st. 

Now onto this month's challenge! 









Thank You all so much for taking time out for my Blogs and polls! It does mean a lot!

~Valerie

Share

0 Comments: