Monday, October 18, 2010

Learn about The Artist behind the Art

Learn more about the Artist behind the Art


My interview on Whohub

[lindabutterfly] LindaButterfly
LindaButterfly


Portsmouth UK









ART
What do you do? 
How do you define yourself as an artist?

Because I love color and texture I regard
 myself as an artist; I appreciate the world, 
both natural and man made, and I often 
capture my feelings about that by creativity.

Do you upload your work to the web? 
If so, where could we see it?

I sell my art online on Etsy. 
I have two shops; start with 
How is an idea born? For you, what is inspiration?

My mind is always full of ideas; I have too many 
to get them all out and onto paper or canvas.

When and how did you begin to see yourself as
 an artist?

Since I was around 4 and going against what I 
was told to draw in class, and making what I 
wanted to make as a response to the feelings
 I had inside me.

Which artists do you admire and how do they 
influence your work?

I admire anyone who is able to express their
 feelings in art; be that photography, film, 
acrylics, watercolor etc. I like bold colors, I 
like texture; right now I am enjoying Gaugin's
 work. I also like collage, and art with a specific 
message, like Colin Self's work.

Is art necessary?
Is breathing necessary?



Read more:

Share

0 Comments: